Freitag, 26. Februar 2016

Free as a bird...

Good Morning all,
 
it's Friday again =) Today is my part to show you another inspiration for the
 
Craftheaven-shop.com
 
In just one month is Easter *OMG* and I don't have any cards... Now I've made a beginning with card. Here I used one of my fav Easter or spring Tildas. She is from the Little Easter collection 2013 and called "Tilda with Rooster". I coloured both with Distress Inks as usual. The pretty papers are from PIONS newest collection. I love these patterns. The cute bunny die was included in the last DooHickey die box from Magnolia. It's just cute. I used the Tim Holtz tool to distress the bunny with Vintage photo. On his nose I set a little bit pink Stickles. On the flowers I put some Stickles in Frosted Lace. Hope you like it.
Have a nice weekend.
 



 
Hugs
Susen


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen