Freitag, 12. Februar 2016

A gift from the heart

Good morning,
 
today I show you a new inspiration for the
 
Craftheaven-shop.com
 
This weeks theme is "A gift from the heart". My project today was really a gift from the heart. Last month was  Tinas birthday and I made this easel box for her. The idea I've got from Sonja (Flati) on her blog. Since I have my Cameo I try so often I can to use it and her files are great to practice.
The decoration I made with a lot of pretty stuff from the shop. A list you can find under my post.
The mini Tilda is coloured with Distress Ink. Because I'm often asked about the watercolour paper I use I say it here too. It's the hot pressed watercolour paper from Fabriano. I love to use it because you can blend the colours so easily and they are more brighter than on other papers I tried before. But if you have more questions, feel free to ask on my blog or write an email.
I hope you will like it. Have a nice weekend.
 


 
Challenges:
Magnolia Licious - Mini Magnolias
TFMC -  Anything goes

 
Hugs
Susen
 

Kommentare:

  1. Wow what a gorgeous creation and thank you so much for joining our challenge on the Time for Magnolia challenge blog.
    Warm hugs Margreet

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. This is adorable, Susi. I love how you colored Tilda. What a nice gift for Tina. Thank you for sharing it with us at Magnolia-licious. We hope to see you again soon.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    AntwortenLöschen