Freitag, 15. Januar 2016

Shape it!

Good morning everyone,
 
today I have a new Card to share. Our theme this week on
 
Craftheaven-shop.com
 
is "Shape it". Since I have the Vintage Square from Magnolia I love to use it. Unfortunately it's sold out in the shop but I think Tina will order some new for you =)
The cute Edwin is from Magnolia "Little Italy" collection. I coloured him with Distress Inks. The frame around Edwin is made from Wood. I painted the frame with white Gesso and embossed some Frantáge in shabby blue.
Under this post you have a complet list of the stuff I used from the store.
 
Have you read about the DT Call on Inspirational Blog? We are looking for 2 crafters who wants to support us for 6 month starts in March. Maybe it's something for you? All informations you can find on the blog.
 




 
Hugs
Susen


Kommentare:

  1. WOW - die Karte ist toll geworden. Der Rahmen ist cool. Die ganze Karte ist traumhaft!!! GLG ANDREA

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hallo liebe Susi,
    deine Karte ist so schön geworden und ich frage mich jedes Mal wieder, wie du diese wundervollen Colorationen hinbekommst.
    Danke für deinen lieben Kommentar und fürs Daumen drücken, vielleicht hab ich ja wirklich Glück ;)

    LG, Tanja

    AntwortenLöschen