Dienstag, 5. Januar 2016

One Layer Card at Cards und More Challenge

Good morning,
 
today we start with the first challenge over at the Cards und More Challengeblog in the new year. The topic is "One layer card". This was truly a challenge for me because I didn't know something about these kind of cards. I hope you also like it =)
I used some tiny cute stamps from Purple Onion Designs. I love them. They are just cute. I coloured all with Distress Inks. The Sentiment is from Stampin Up and the splashes in the back too. Some rinestones and sequins... ready =)
Hope to see you again.
 



 
Hugs
Susi

Kommentare:

  1. sooo cute.. looks fantastic.. love it..

    Hugs, Katrin

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Eine wunderschöne Karte! LG,Beate

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Liebe Susi, absolut zauberhaft deine Karte! Ich bin ein großer Fan deiner Werke, u.a. liebe ich deine Colorationen wirklich sehr!!
    Hugs, Moni
    P.S. Vielen Dank für deine lieben Worte und danke auch für den Tipp bzgl. der Challenge :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Hi Susi

    I just came across your blog and love it. I pretty much have all the Purple Onion Design stamps. I was wondering if you could tell me the name the the Birthday stamp set from Stampin Up?

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks for your kind words. The stamp set is called in German:Alles Gute zum Geburtstag. I don't know how it called in English. Maybe "All the best for your birthday. It was a gift some years ago because of that I don't know more. Sorry.

      Löschen