Freitag, 22. Januar 2016

Let's celebrate!

Hello everyone,
 
this week is a very Special one for our
 
Craftheaven-shop.com
 
It's the first birthday of the shop and that's a reason to celebrate. Switch over to the Inspirational Blog to read what you can win.
I made for this celebration a mini gift bag with one new Tilda. I stamped her with Memento Rich Cocoa and coloured her with Distress Inks. It looks so much softer than with black ink. I like that =) Around Tilda I made some Frantáge in shunky white.
The box I have made with my Cameo. It's so easy.
Now I hope you like it. Don't Forget to go to the  Inspirational Blog =)
 





 
Hugs,
Susen


1 Kommentar:

  1. Liebe Susi,

    ein wundervolles Tütchen hast Du gezaubert!!! Traumhaft coloriert und verziert!!! GLG ANDREA

    AntwortenLöschen