Montag, 11. Januar 2016

Happy news!

Hello everyone,

today I have happy news for you: I am a new DT member for

http://stores.purpleoniondesigns.com/

I'm so happy and proud that Michele was asking me for this DT job. The stamps, especially from Stacey Yacula, are so cute and pretty and I love to use them on my cards and projects.
I've made a lot of cards, tags and other projects at the last time and now it's time to share some with you.
Today I have a card, a tag and some boxes to show. The card I made for Michele. I used  Grace and Henry for that little scene. The forrest in the background I created on my own. The Sentiment is from new Snowflake Grove collection.




This little tag I made with the cute Fawn from the new collection. The colouring is made with Distress Inks.


This three boxes I made with my christmas gift from the best hubby in world =) My brand new Cameo. I was so happy about it. I have to practice a little bit but I think I will learn =)


Thanks for stopping by today. Hope to see you soon.

Hugs
Susen

Kommentare:

  1. Liebe Susen, ich gratuliere dir ganz herzlich was für schöne News. Viel Spaß und deine neuen Werke sind zauberhaft toll. Viele Grüße, renate

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Congratulations on your appointment to the Purple Onion Design Team! Your cards are gorgeous, with lovely coloring!

    AntwortenLöschen