Freitag, 1. Januar 2016

Happy new Year everyone and a new challenge @ Craft Heaven Inspirational Blog

Hello everyone,

today we start in the new year and with a new challenge over at Craft Heaven Inspirational Blog. Because it's the first challenge of the new year, we decided for a "something old, something new" challenge. Easy, well?
So, I used for this card one of the most pretty Images from A Day for Daisis. I coloured the Beauty with Distress Inks. The Sentiment is from Stempelglede and I love them. Yesterday I received some beautiful new stuff from the Craft Heaven Shop and used it on my card. For example the pretty new cutting dies (bow and Card shape). You have to take a look in Tinas wonderful store. She is shipping worldwide. There you can find so many beautiful things for our most loved hobby.
Behind the image I hide a Little tag as almost always =)
So, I hope you enjoy our new challenge and the new year.





Hugs,
Susen


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen