Freitag, 11. Dezember 2015

Home for Holidays...

is our theme for this week on the Inspirational Blog from the
 
Craftheaven-shop.com
 
Hello and good morning everyone,
 
only two weeks until christmas... It's crazy how fast the last weeks float away. I have the Feeling that I haven't enough cards until now. Do you have enough for everyone?
Today I have a new one with the cute little Santa from Magnolia. Also the sentiments are from Magnolia.
The colouring is made with Distress Inks. Around little Santa I used Fran-táge in Shunky white. I love the snowy effect.
 
So I hope my card can inspire you for your next card.
Have a nice weekend.
 




 
Hugs,
Susen

Kommentare:

  1. Liebe Susi, eine zauberhafte karte u mal ganz andere Farben. Wunderschön geworden. Der kleine Mann ist auch soo herzig.
    Hab ein schönes Woe. viele Grüße, Renate

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Och ist der süß den möchte man ja sofort knuddeln. eine wunderschöne Karte.
    Liebe Grüße
    Tinchen

    AntwortenLöschen