Freitag, 18. Dezember 2015

Have yourself a merry little christmas...

Good morning everyone,
 
today I have a new inspiration for you. I've made several ones. I'll show them later. At the moment I really haven't time for nothing.  It's horrible. But I think you know what I mean... =)
On my christmas decoration today I used many pretty products from the
 
Craftheaven-shop.com
 
The wooden wall hangar I bought at DEPOT. But it's was so borring without decoration because of that I put a lot of pretty things on the board. At first I stamped the little stars from Magnolia  over the whole board. The wooden stars are embossed with different Fran-táges.
The cute Tilda is an Oldie and is coloured with Distress Inks.
On the flowers I used Stickles in Frosted Lace. I like that frosted touch.
So, I hope to see you again. Have a nice Weekend =)
 



 
Hugs
Susen


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen