Dienstag, 1. Dezember 2015

CAS or Fussy & Fancy

 Hello again,
 
here I'm with the second post today. It's not only the first of December but the start of our new challenge over at Craft Heaven Inspirational Blog. Our theme for this month is "CAS or Fussy & Fancy".
I made a christmas card again. This snowman is an older one from Magnolia some years ago but I love the cute guys. I coloured him with Distress Inks and add a lot of sparkle on the bells. Also his cheeks sparkle; here I used a Wink of Stella pen. 
The pretty patterned papers are from Majas newest collection; called "Home for Holidays". I love that collection. Each pattern is great and it's hard to decide which one to take as first.
So, I wish you a great start in December. See you soon.
 




 
Hugs
Susen

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen