Freitag, 27. November 2015

Sweet Winter Greetings

Good morning,
 
it's amazing how fast time flies... In only four days we are in December and I haven't enough christmas cards until now. But I some weeks are left and maybe I have enough then =)
Today I have, oh wonder, a new christmas card to share. This card I've made for the
 
Craftheaven-shop.com
 
Tina received last week the pretty new papers from Maja Design and I can tell you, that they are so lovely! It was hard to decide which one I want to use as first. There so many patterns in blue tones; I love that.
The cute Tilda is from the new Magnolia christmas collection. I coloured her with my Distress Inks on a new watercolour paper. I was not sure whether I should buy it because it's pretty expensive... but the quality was it worth. The surface is so smooth and soft. The colours seems to shine more than on other watercolour papers I tried before.
The sentiment cutting die is from Kesi Art and the sentiment stams are from Joy Crafts. I placed a postcard (stamp from Whiff of Joy) behind the Image like I usually hide my tags. The three little guys on the postcard is a stamp from "Cats on Appletrees".  
So, I wish you a pretty first Advent, a beautiful weekend and a great start in the christmas season.   
 




 
Hugs,
Susen


1 Kommentar:

  1. Hallo liebe Susi,
    ich bin von deiner zauberhaften Karten einfach nur begeistert,wie du alles so wunderbar aufeinander abgestimmt hast ist einfach genial,hab einen schönen 1. Advent und
    ganz liebe Grüße von Ulrike

    AntwortenLöschen