Freitag, 6. November 2015

New Born

Hello everyone,
 
today I Show you a Baby Card I've made for the
 
Craftheaven-shop.com
 
I used one of favorite baby stamps from Magnolia. The pretty pattern papers are from Magnolia and Maja Design. This week is our song inspiration week. My inspiration song for this card was "New Born" from Muse (one of the best bands ever).
This card I also made for a friend who needs a baby card.  The Special wish was, that I have to add a life ring somewhere on the card. That was a little tricky because it's not typical for a baby card. I searched in all my stuff and have found a Magnolia Stamp with a life ring at a chair. I stamed it on a white sheet of shrink plastic and coloured it with pencils. The result is amazing and I love it.
All other stuff I used you find under this post.
Have a nice weekend.
 

 





Hugs
Susen
 
 

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hallo liebe Susi,
    ich bin von deiner wunderschönen Karte wieder begeistert,einfach toll,du hast alles mit so viel Liebe zum Detail zusammen gestellt,
    hab noch eine schöne Woche und ganz liebe Grüße von Ulrike

    AntwortenLöschen