Samstag, 28. November 2015

Purple Onion Designs Sale and Guest Spot

Hello everyone,
 
today I have two things. Some weeks ago, I've got a mail from Michele (Purple Onion Designs) and she asked me, if I'm interested in a guest spot on Purple Onion Designs. I was happy about that and agreed. I'm so proud to have the chance to Show my creations with the cute stamps from her shop. I'm a huge fan of Stacey Yaculas Images and stamps since a long time and have almost all of them. Some weeks ago came out a brand new collection. So cute I can tell you =)
Since yesterday (Black Friday) until the 6th of December you have the chance to save 25 % on all stamps in the shop.
 
http://stores.purpleoniondesigns.com/
 
The first card I've made for the blog is with these two cuties. I fell in love from the first moment. The colouring is made with Distress Inks. The patterned papers are from Maja Design and an other producer I didn't know by now.  The sentiment cutting die is from Stampin Up and the others from Magnolia.
Hope you like it.
 



 
Hugs
Susi

1 Kommentar:

  1. Deine Karte ist so wunderschööön geworden. Ich mag die Motive von Stacey auch sehr, habe auch so einige, aber komme doch nie dazu sie zu nutzen. Das sollte ich mal ändern! Glückwunsch auch zum GD Spot :) Das ist ja super!

    Ich wünsche dir einen wunderschönen 1. Advent,
    deine Jay Jay

    AntwortenLöschen