Sonntag, 15. November 2015

Gingham at Magnolia Mania

Hello again,
 
here is my Project for the new challenge over at Magnolia Mania with the theme "Gingham".
I've made a calendar for birthday Dates. This was the first time I used my new Cinch. It was a little tricky but it works.
The cute Tilda is from the christmas collection two years ago. I like her so much. The colouring is made with Distress Inks again. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. The sentiments are from different producers like Kulricke, Stamin Up and Noor Design.
The patterned paper is from Magnolia and the tag cutting die, too.
So, now I wish you a pretty sunday.
 





 
Hugs
Susi

1 Kommentar:

  1. Liebe Susi, der Kalender ist einfach traumhaft schön geworden, super Idee.
    schönen Tag. LG renate

    AntwortenLöschen