Freitag, 13. November 2015

Anything but a card

Good morning everyone,

today I have a little advent calendar to show.  I've used the instructions from the Stempeleinmaleins. It was a big effort without a Cameo but I finished it after to much hours =) It's really time for a Cameo... *lol*
The pretty Tilda is my absolutly favorite from the new christmas collection from Magnolia. I was in love with her from the first moment. The colouring is made with Distress Inks. This time I used untypical colours for me. Usually I don't like it to colourful but somehow I like that =)
All products from the

Craftheaven-shop.com

you'll find at the end of this post.
Have a nice weekend and happy crafting.







Hugs
Susen


Kommentare:

  1. Wunderschöööön! Auch die Farben finde ich total klasse.

    Liebe Grüße
    von Jay Jay

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. WOOOWWWW!!!!! I looooveee it!!!!!!
    This is absolutely amazing creation!
    Hugs, Barbara GR

    AntwortenLöschen