Freitag, 9. Oktober 2015

Winter Hugs for Craft Heaven Inspirational Blog

Good morning all,

it's unbelievable! We have already Oktober... Where is the time? I have the feeling that I haven't crafted enough christmas cards until now... Actually I have sworn myself that I have to start crafting christmas cards earlier in this year... Well, that's would be my intent for 2016.
I start with this christmas card as inspiration for the
 
Craftheaven-shop.com

I love to create little scenes but I make it so rarely =( It needs a long time to colour such big images. For this image I need almost four hours! It's definitley to long when I want to craft more cards *lol*
I love to put handmade flowers on my christmas cards. The christmas flowers I made with a DooHickey cutting die called "Poinsettia". The leafes also are Magnolia cutting dies. The word "Winter" is a cutting die from Noor Design and the word "Hugs" a cutting die from Lawn Fawn. The cute little bunnies are cutting dies from Memory Box.
The shape of my card I made with a stencil from Dutch Doobadoo again. I really like shaped cards. This card is not to open. Only the front but for this I cut out a card holder with a Marianne Design cutting die. It works perfectly =)
All the other stuff I used you card find in the end of my post.  
 





Have you seen our current challenge here? You have the Chance to win a 10,00 € voucher from the Craft Heaven Store. That's great, or not?  And this voucher you could use for some of the pretty now products in the shop ;) Some of the new stuff are these pretty things:

 
http://www.craftheaven-shop.com/mini-glass-bottle-28mm.htmlhttp://www.craftheaven-shop.com/novo/mini-bells-6mm.html
 
http://www.craftheaven-shop.com/metal-and-other-embellishments/wooden-heart-buttons.htmlhttp://www.craftheaven-shop.com/metal-and-other-embellishments/diamond-pendant.html
 
All the new stuff you find here =)
 
Okay, that's enough from me today.
Have a nice weekend.
 
Hugs
Susi
 
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen