Freitag, 23. Oktober 2015

Vintage christmas with Maja Design for the Craft Heaven Inspirational Blog

Hello everyone,
 
today I have an other typ of card for you: a non-cute christmas card. This one I made for the
 
Craftheaven-shop.com
 
I really love all the patterned papers from Maja Design and the "Vintage Frost Basic" collection is one of my fav's. I used one of the lovely images from the cutting sheets and decorated as usual. Normally I'm no lilac fan but the colours from Maja Design in combination with the pretty patterns I love so much.  On almost all my cards I use corrugated  cardboard. I like that effect. The stamps around the image are all from Magnolia.
So, I hope you also like my non-cute christmas card.
Have a nice weekend.
 
 



 
Hugs
Susi


1 Kommentar:

  1. Hallo liebe Susi,
    ich bin einfach begeistert von deiner traumhaft schönen Karte,du hast alles wunderbar aufeinander abgestimmt,hab noch ein schönes We,
    glg ulrike

    AntwortenLöschen