Donnerstag, 1. Oktober 2015

Princesses on Magnolia Mania Challenge

Good morning again,
 
today I have a second card for you to show. This one I made for our new challenge over at Magnolia Mania. Our theme this time is "Princess". I have so many cute princess stamps which is why I couldn't decide for only one of them. I've made a little scene with this 3 beauties. I coloured them with Distress Inks. The patterned papers are from Magnolia and the cutting dies, too. The card shape I've made with a Dutch Doobadoo stancil.
Hope you like it and see you tomorrow with a new card.
 



 
Hugs
Susi

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hallo liebe Susi,
    einfach wunder,wunderschön deine Karte,du hast sie mit so viel Liebe zum Detail gestaltet ich bin mal wieder schwer begeistert,
    liebe Grüße Ulrike

    AntwortenLöschen