Freitag, 30. Oktober 2015

Little Rudolf for Craft Heaven

Good morning all,
 
finally Friday! Time to Show you another creation I've made for the
 
Craftheaven-shop.com
 
Because I have to make so much more christmas cards, I have another one for you today. Our theme this week on the inspirational blog is "Christmas is coming", so perfect for my plan with enough christmas cards for this year =)
My image I used for this Card is one of my fav's from Magnolia. Both are simply pretty together. The Card shape I made with a Dutch Doobadoo stencil again. I love that stencils. The cute tag behind the image is the "Dream Tag" from Magnolia and haven't used it for such a long time. I really don't know why... 
All products I used from the Craft Heaven Shop, I listed under this post. Have a look to the shop. Tina added so much pretty stuff  during the last days. Maybe perfect for stock up you items for christmas crafting.
So, I wish you happy weekend.
 




 
Hugs,
Susen


Kommentare:

  1. Another gorgeous card!!!!! Colours and details are soooo beautiful! Tilda .... is amazing!
    Hugs, Barbara GR

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh Susi, die Karte ist einfach nur traumhaft schön!!! Kann mich gar nicht satt sehen an den tollen Details und der tollen Coloration..

    LG, Tanja

    AntwortenLöschen