Donnerstag, 15. Oktober 2015

Lace & Pearls at Magnolia Mania Challenge

Hello everyone,
 
yesterday we have had the winter in our town. It was snowing so much but luckyly the snow was melting away as fast as he dropped down. My card today shows a typical winter situation: a snowball battle. This cute Tilda is from last years Magnolia Winter Wonderland Collection and I didn't used her before. What a pitty because she's is so cute.
Today we start with the new challenge over at Magnolia Mania with the theme: Lace and Pearls.
That's easy, right?
I made the shape of my card once more with the pretty stencil from Dutch Doobadoo. The pretty pattern papers are from Maja Design. The cutting dies I used for my card are from Magnolia, Whiff of Joy and Kulricke. The beautiful lace you get in the Craft Heaven Shop.
So, I hope like my card.
 


 
I want to participate into this challenge:
Midweek Magnolia - CAS or overloaded

 
Hugs
Susi

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen