Freitag, 2. Oktober 2015

Inspiration Friday on Craft Heaven Inspirational Blog

Good morning,
 
today I have a new card as Inspiration for you. Do you already know the
 
Craftheaven-shop.com
 
Here you can find so pretty products all around our most loved hobby.
This time I have a card with a special shape for you. Only a little bit different than the standard but I find the effect is great. For that wave I used a cutting die from Lawn Fawn.
The Tilda is from the BoHo collection. I coloured her with my Distress Inks.
All products from the store I listed under my post.
Have a nice weekend. Tomorrow I'm going to visit the Hobby fair "Modell Hobby & Spiel" in Leipzig. I'm looking so forward on this.
 




 
Hugs
Susi


1 Kommentar:

  1. Hallo liebe Susi,
    ich bin wieder begeistert von deiner wunderschönen Karte,alles sieht so harmonisch aus,
    glg ulrike

    AntwortenLöschen