Donnerstag, 15. Oktober 2015

Halloween or Autumn at Stempel Magie

Hello again,
 
today a second post from me.
At Stempel Magie we also start with a new challenge today. For the next month we would like to see some autumn or Halloween projects.  
I've made two projects. The first one is a little treat bag with one of the new images from Purple Onion Designs. The additional stamps are from Whiff of Joy. I coloured the image with my Distress Inks (markers and refills).
 


 
This little box I made with a stencil from Dutch Doobaoo. The cute racoon is a new stamp from Purple Onion Designs, too.
The stamps left and right are from Whiff of Joy.
 
 
Challenges I want to participate
Scrap Creations - Pumkins
Fan-Tastic-Tuesday - Autunm Colours


 
Have a nice evening.
 
Hugs
Susi

1 Kommentar:

  1. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Fan-tastic Tuesday challenge 107 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    AntwortenLöschen