Donnerstag, 1. Oktober 2015

# 4 Craft Heaven Challenge - Lace and Flowers

Hello everyone,
the summer is over (oh my, is it cold outside...brrr) but I've got these pretty papers from the new Summer Crush Collection from Maja Design as gift from my dear friend Clarissa and therefore I wanted to make a summer card. This card also is for our new challenge over at Craftheaven Shop Inspirational Blog. Our theme for this month is "Lace and Flowers".
The cute Tilda is one of my dearest. I love her hair, her bow and the cute clothing. All the postmarks are from Magnolia, too.
On this card I didn't sew my stitches but I used the Stitched Borders from Lawn Fawn. I like the effect. The sentiment cutting die is from Kulricke.
So, I hope you like my card. Hope to see you in our challenge =)
 




 
Hugs
Susi


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen