Freitag, 25. September 2015

Using Maja Papers for Craft Heaven

Hello,
 
it's Friday again and today I show you another creation I've made for the
 
Craftheaven-shop.com
 
This week we all show you Projects where we used Maja Design papers. My favorite papers are from Maja and I love to use them. Okay, my new papers I make in cases and use them later =) They are so pretty.
For this card I used a new Tilda and coloured her with my Distress Inks. At the end of this post you will find a list with all the pretty products from the store as always.
I shaped my card base with a Go Create cutting die.
So, I hope you will have a beautiful weekend and a little time for crafting.
 



 
Hugs
Susi


1 Kommentar:

  1. Hallo liebe Susi,
    einfach wunderschön wie du die kleine Maus in Szene gesetzt hast,ich bin mal wieder total begeistert von deiner zauberhaften Karte,hab ein schönes WE,
    glg ulrike

    AntwortenLöschen