Freitag, 11. September 2015

Up Up and away Tilda for Craft Heaven

Good mornig all,

today it's finally friday. Tomorrow is my special day: my birthday. I'm so looking forward because I received lots of cards and little packages. Thanks everyone who have thought of me. I'm so lucky.
But today is also my day on

Craftheaven-shop.com

I've made a Magnolia card again. The Tilda is called "Up Up and Away Tilda" from the "With Love Collection". This collection is one of my fav's. I have almost all of them =)
The postage stamps are from Magnolia, too.  
I coloured her with my Distress Inks. Unfortunately the pictures are not good because I made them in the evening... Next time I'll make the pics over the day.
The butterfly is a cutting die by Magnolia and the word "hello" from Lawn Fawn. I really love the word dies. They almost always fit on every card or project. On Tildas ballon I've made Crackle Accents. The effect is phenomenal; I like that.   
At the end of this post I have a list with all of my used stuff of the Craft Heaven Shop.
I hope you like my inspiration and see you again soon.
Have a nice weekend. 




Hugs
Susen


Kommentare:

  1. Lovely card Susi.
    Have a nice weekend.

    Hugs, Bianca.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hallo liebe Susi,
    einfach niedlich deine Karte,zauberhaft gestaltet,
    glg ulrike

    AntwortenLöschen