Dienstag, 15. September 2015

Shaped Cards on Stempel Magie

Hello once more =)
 
My third and last card for today is for the new challenge over at Stempel Magie. For the next month we want to see shaped cards.
The shape of my card I made with one of the pretty stencils from Dutch Doobadoo. The cute Image is from A Day for Daisies and is coloured with Distress Inks.
The pattern paper is from Reprint. The Hello cutting die is from Lawn Fawn and I love it =) I used to clay elements on my card; the button and the border under the image. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts again.
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope to see you again, but not today =) 
 


 
Hugs
Susi

Kommentare:

  1. What a beautiful pastel shades card, lovely.
    xx Bianca.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hallo Susi!
    Auch diese Karte ist dir wirklich total toll gelungen. Mag ja die Form schon sehr, aber mit deiner Gestaltung ist es gleich noch viel viel schöner!

    Liebe Grüße,
    Natascha

    AntwortenLöschen