Dienstag, 15. September 2015

No Design paper @ Cards und More Challenge

Good morning,
 
today I have three different Posts for you. My first post is this card for the new challenge over at Cards und More. Our sponsor for this challenge is
 
http://www.littlemissmuffetstamps.com/
 
The DT used two different images as inspiration for you. I decided to use Polka Dot Pals Rayne for my card. The theme for our challenge is "No design paper". That's hard for me because I love pretty papers on my Projects. But I think this card works as good without pattern paper as with. Or what do you think?
I coloured the image with Distress Ink again. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the sentiment is from Whiff of Joy.
Okay, I'm finished with the first post. See you in some minutes again =)
 


 
Hugs
Susi

1 Kommentar:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love the soft color pallet with the autumn theme. Thanks for using a Little Miss Muffet Stamp. :D (I would love to use this as a store sample and show if off some more. If you'd like that, you can email me at littlemissmuffetstamps@gmail.com.)

    AntwortenLöschen