Freitag, 18. September 2015

Maja Design Vintage Baby Card

Good morning everyone,

today it's my turn to show you a new inspiration on the blog from the

Craftheaven-shop.com

I have crafted a baby card with the pretty patterned papers from Maja Design. These papers are so beautiful und I love everything about them. I used the papers from the 6' x 6' paper stack.
The cute baby stamp is an oldie from Magnolia called "Sitting Alvin". I bought this stamp in my holiday this year in Danmark (Scrapbook Fun). I coloured him with my Distress Inks.
The name I've made with Tim Holtz cutting dies and covered the letters with crackle accents. The Sentiment die "love" is from Lawn Fawn. I cut the word about three times and glued them on each other for a plastical look.  
Behind the image is a hidden little tag also made from the paper stack from Maja Design. The heart border is a cutting die from Magnolia.  All other materials you find in the post below.
Have a nice weekend.







Hugs
Susi


Kommentare:

  1. OMG.... this is just gorgeous!!!!!
    Barbara GR

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hallo liebe Susi,
    einfach ein Traum von einer Karte und die stolzen Eltern werden begeistert sein,hab ein schönes Wochenende,
    glg ulrike

    AntwortenLöschen