Freitag, 4. September 2015

Inspiration card for the Craft Heaven Shop

Hello,
 
today I have a new card as inspiration for you. Some days ago I've receive my DT package with a lot of beautiful things from the  Craft Heaven Shop. I used a lot of it to decorate my card. A list of the stuff you will find at the end of my post.
The shape of my card I made with a stencil from Dutch Doobadoo once more. Because I love soft colours I covered almost everything with white acrylic paint.
The little frame I've made with clay and a silicone mold. I really like my new molds.
The cute Tilda is coloured with Distress Inks. The big doily in the background is a DooHickey from Magnolia and the ringbook cutting die is from Whiff of Joy.
 
Do you know Tina's Shop? You can order there a lot of lovely crafting stuff. Tina expand the shop day for day. If you have products you think which have to be absolutely in the shop, then you can send an email to Tina. She is grateful for all your hints.
 
Okay. I wish you a wonderful weekend.
 
 
 
 
 
Hugs,
Susi
 



Kommentare: