Dienstag, 1. September 2015

Happy News

Hello and good morning,
 
since Saturday I'm back from my holiday in Denmark and I have great news to tell you. Some weeks ago I have read the DT- call on the shop blog from Craft Heaven. I really like the products of this shop and of course the pretty Projects from Tina. I didn't really expected that I would choosen but on my first holiday day I've got a mail from Tina. I'm so happy and proud to work with so many very talented members.
Do you know the shop? You have to stop by =) Tina is shipping WORLDWIDE. 
 
Craftheaven-shop.com
 
We will have every first of month a new challenge. Our new challenge starts today and has the topic "anything goes".
I made a card using the You are my Valentine Tilda. I coloured her with my Distress Inks. The papers I used are from the 6' x 6' Paper Block Vinatage Spring Basics from Maja Design and from Magnolia. The cutting dies are from Magnolia, Whiff of Joy and Go Create.
So, I hope you like my card and you visit our challenge on the Craft Heaven Shop Blog.
 
 
 
 
 
I have decided to write my blog from now on only in englisch. I have a translator on my blog so you can translate it in your language. I hope it's okay for you =)
Thanks for stopping by today and your kind words to my cards. See you soon.
 
Hugs,
Susi

Kommentare:

  1. Wow this is beautiful Susi.
    I like the colour, Tilda, flowers, everything on your card.

    Hugs Bianca.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hi Susi! Just stopping by to see your gorgeous card :) Love it!!!
    Hugs & Blessings
    Letty

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hallo liebe Susi,
    einfach wieder wunderschön deine Karte und ich hoffe du hattest einen schönen Urlaub,
    glg ulrike

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Drop dead gorgeous creation Susi!
    Love it!!!!
    Hugs, Tina

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Ich gratuliere dir von ganzem Herzen, deine Sachen sind sooo toll und müssen einfach um die Welt gehen :)
    Schicke dir viele liebe Grüße
    Clarissa xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. You card screams BEAUTY! LOVELY details

    AntwortenLöschen