Donnerstag, 24. Juli 2014

#23 Vintage Christmas at CAOTY

Good morning everyone,

after one week I have a new card to show you. Today starts a new challenge over at CAOTY. This time we want to see "Vintage Christmas" on your projects. 
I decided to make a card with the cute Henry from Whiff of Joy. I coloured him in warm grey tones with my copics. I like to colour in monochrome. 
The beautiful pattern papers are from Maya Design and Panduro. 
I used a lot of cutting dies. They are from Whiff of Joy and Magnolia. 

 




I show my card at these challenges:

 
 

So, I hope you liked my christmas card. I'm looking forward to read your lovely comments.

Hugs
Susi

Whiff of Joy material

Kommentare:

  1. Wow, Susi, die ist soooo schön. Der Hammer. Ich liebe diesen Vintage-Style von dir. Die eiskühlen Farben.........einfach genial. Ich stelle mich dann schon mal für diese Weihnachtskarte an. *lach* Sind ja nur noch 5 Monate. ;o)

    Ganz liebe Grüße

    Nicole

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Lovely card, Susi! Such a wonderful combination of dies! Thank you for joining us at Jellypark Friends! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wow! what a fabulous card! I love all the die embellishments on there, great colours and layout. Love it! Thanks for joining us at LOC! Mo xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Ein cooles Kärtchen, klasse wie du das Motiv coloriert hast und dein Gesmatwerk hat eine ganz tolle Wirkung-mal was ganz anderes!

    LG
    Michaela

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Gorgeous card! I love the star banner! THANKS for joining us at ABC Christmas challenge!
    HUGS,
    Chris
    DT

    AntwortenLöschen