Dienstag, 18. März 2014

Geburtstagskind

Good morning my dears,

today I wanna show you a birthday card with the cute birthday girl from Whiff of Joy. This card I crafted for a blogger friend some weeks ago. I used a lot of stuff from Whiff of Joy. I write a list of the materials I used at the end of my post.


I love to create such bithday cards. Before I start to glue all parts together I need a long time to bring everything in the right position. This step sometimes needs hours... 


The image I coloured with my copics. Usually I colour the Whiff of Joy mices in E44 - 43 - 42 - 41 - 40 but this time I took E55 - 53 - 51 - 50. It looks a little bit golden and I love it. 


The leafs are cutting dies from Magnolia and all flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. 


Thank you for stopping by and leave lovely comments. 

Hugs 
Susi

Whiff of Joy materials

Kommentare:

  1. Liebe Susi,

    die Karte ist absolut super!!! Gefällt mir wahnsinnig gut!!! Schreibst Du Deine Posts nur noch in Englisch? GLG ANDREA

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Liebe Susi, hammer kärtchen, soooo toll colouriert. bin hin und weg, ist dir einfach sooo super gelungen!!! Ganz liebe Grüße, Renate
    PS: mail folgt :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Oh Susi - ein absolut bezauberndes und so liebevoll gesatltetes Kärtchen ist das - große Klasse!

    Würd glatt mal bei dir einen Copic-Workshop nehmen - deine Colorationen sind einfach nur grandios!

    Viele liebe Grüße
    Sabrina

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Das ist wieder eine super süße Pstellige Colo von dir und sieht einfach toll aus.
    LG Elfie

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Wunderschön deine Karte, die sieht einfach fantastisch aus, richtig cool

    LG
    Michaela

    AntwortenLöschen