Sonntag, 16. März 2014

Craft Cardstock and Hearts

Hello everyone,

where is the spring? The last weeks were so pretty and now it's cold and rainy outside... But the spring will come again, I now it =)
Yesterday were start two challenges. The first one over at Magnolia Mania with the very simple theme: Craft Cardstock.
Because I use on every card or project craft cardstock it was not difficult for me. I created for my card a little scene with the cute Tilda from the "Lost and Found" Collection. The bench is from the "Winner takes it all" Collection. 


The pattern paper is from Maja Design. The cutting dies I used are from Magnolia, Go Kreate and Whiff of Joy. All flowers are as always from Wild Orchid Crafts. I really love the charms from Whiff of Joy. On my card I placed a feather charm on the little door hanger. 


I coloured with my copics. The post stamps are from Magnolia, too. This time I worked with some white crackle paint. I love this paint. On Tildas heart I did a lot of Stickles. It sparkles so pretty.  




And now to my second project for today. This calendar I already crafted in december last year. It was a little present for christmas. I think that everyone needs a little calendar on his desk because of that I crafted a lot of them.
Over at  Stempel Magie we have for the next 4 weeks the theme: hearts. It's very easy, too.  


For this desk calendar I created a little scene, too. I love to do this. That Tilda is one of my favorites because I love her big bow and the cute suite.
I coloured her with copics. The pattern paper is from Magnolia and the cutting dies, too.


All flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. 


Thank you for your visit. I hope to see you again soon. 

Hugs

Susi

Kommentare:

  1. Zwei ganz tolle Projekte sehen echt gut aus die Karte finde ich ein Traum.
    LG Elfie

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Zwie großartige Werke, beide wunderschön gestaltet...soo klasse coloriert und dann diese Gesamtgestaltung...wirklich ein TRaum, ganz fantastisch =)

    LG
    Michaela

    AntwortenLöschen